Closing a deal, especially now amid a pandemic, is a success in itself. But, for a Phoenix-based real estate investment firm, they were able to do an almost impossible – closing five off-market deals under a contract which are worth $110 million. In this episode, we speak to Zach Haptonstall, CEO, and co-founder of Rise 48 Equity, and he details how they were able to do that!
Our gracious sponsor:
Lionshare Bookkeeping believes the key to generating wealth is understanding where it comes from, and where it needs to go. They provide bookkeeping and financial coaching exclusively to Real Estate Investors – focusing on cash flow, strategy, and action. Go to www.lionsharebookkeeping.com/apartments to connect with them now.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Zach tells us brokers control the market. Zach says if you can leverage your relationships with them, you can get some of the better deals. He gives emphasis on the importance of communicating not only with brokers but also with your team members. He also elaborates on how he was able to scale up his business by hiring the right people and setting big goals. Click the play button now and find out how Zach and his team were able to close five off-market deals under contract!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Zach talks about his real estate firm Rise 48 Equity.
- Zach details their five off-market deals under a contract worth $110 million.
- The people Zach have put together for him to be able to scale up his business.
- What are the key things that led to Rise 48 Equity’s growth?
- Zach gives tips on how they were able to close five off-market deals under contract.
- Zach shares an instance he closed a deal with a broker he met for the first time.
- Zach talks about how spacing out helps him scale up.
- Zach shares how he prepares for a downturn.
- Zach’s predictions in the real estate market over the next six to twelve months.
- The daily habits that helped Zach achieve success and the habits his team is disciplined about.
- Zach’s best source for meeting new investors right now.
- The number one thing that contributed to Zach’s success.
- Zach shares how he likes to give back.
“The brokers really control the market. And, if you can leverage your relationships, you can get some of those better deals.” [0:03:20]
“I’m constantly trying to have some interaction with brokers every week.” [0:12:18]
“I think just consistently communicating builds the trust, camaraderie, and it makes sure that your business is operating well.’ [0:25:55]
“If you have the faith and in your mind, you’re not giving up, nobody can take that from you. You may have nothing to show for it, but you’re not a failure until you actually quit it.”[0:27:39]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Zach Haptonstall
Zach Haptonstall is the CEO and Co-Founder of Rise48 Equity where he operates $84,000,000 of Assets Under Management in Phoenix, Arizona.
Zach Founded The Phoenix Multifamily Association, a Phoenix-based organization that holds monthly speaking and networking events focused on apartment investing. Zach is also an official member of the Forbes Real Estate Council, and is a #1 Best Selling Co-Author of “Success Habits of Super Achievers.”
Zach holds a Master of Business Administration from the Colangelo College of Business at Grand Canyon University and graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s in Journalism and Mass Communication from the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University. He is a former live television news anchor and sports reporter for Arizona PBS and co-hosted a show on Fox Sports Network Arizona.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: